- Big test for team India.
- Fourth test starts from today.
- Dharamsala will make its debut test.
- Kohli doubtful.
Big shock for India
Indian skipper Virat Kohli is uncertain to play the final test due to injury. In his absence, Ajinkay Rehane will lead India team at Dharmasala. India won each and every series they have played on home soil in the last four years. Now India will have a challenge in their hands.
India received a shock from Australia who came as underdogs in the first test. Though Australia lost in second test, they escaped from a loss in third test. They will definitely stand a chance to clinch in the absence of Virat Kohli.
- This is by far the worst performance from virat Koli. His highest score on this tour is 15 at an average of 9.2. His previous worst average was against England in which he score at an average of 13.4.
- Dharamasala is India’s 27th test venue.
- Ashwin picked 78 wickets in this season. He is one wicket away to become leading wicket taker in a perticular seaon. He is currently sharing the record with dale Steyn(78).
By Friday evening, Pitch is certain to help pacers. But curators might cut the grass early in the morning and make pitch suitable for spinners .If that is the case, Both teams will contemplate about including three spinners. When last tome Dharmasala hosted a T20 match during world cup. Pitch assisted spinners.
Sunny Gavasker said that there is not much of a difference between the side. Especially when India is playing without their regular skipper Virat Kohli. He is ecpecting Virat to play this cricial test match even he is 70 % fit. Who will replace Kohli is a question. Bhuvaneswar Kumar might play in place of Ishant Sharma.
Team Chasing will win.
Steve Smith to top score in First innings.